To install the for a Wireless N Networking Adapter
1. If an Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter is connecting to your device, unplug it.
2. Put in the installation CD integrated with the Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adaptor into your Xbox 360 device.
3. Turn off the device.
4. Turn the device back on. The software update should start automatically. If the update does not start automatically, the software may already be installed.
5. When you are prompted to install the software, pick Yes, update now.
6. If a network cable is connecting in to the back of your device, disconnect it.
7. Once the installation is over, connect the Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adaptor into the USB port.
8. Remove the installation CD from the disc drive.
9. Turn off your device and after that turn it on again.